ESCAPING THROUGH THE LILYFIELDS

Play The Other One>Me & My Uncle>The Other One Bobby

Monday, January 26, 2015

Post 3.5 Bruuuce and Jerry Play In The Garden Prior To A Foolish Heart 1991

I never saw Bruce Hornsby  but I spoke with him briefly yesterday.  You can hear at here.

This is not a true post as I never saw Bruce perform. However, in honor of the snowstorm, I will bring you to a night in Boston in 1991 where Katie got great seats for Arnie and Liza. I did not know they attended this show until the last year or so when Arnie came west with the talented young Mr. Luke of Lunch Cult (https://www.facebook.com/LunchCult).

But, one day on Sirius, I heard this remarkable sound come of drums and move into Foolish Heart.  And that sound is right here now (and the Foolish Heart, if you wish Evan).