Garcia said “We were great for seconds on end.” I was lucky to see Jerry play for about 1,000,000 seconds exactly. Thanks for your 1,000,000 views here . Dave Davis wrote this blog for 500 posts and 5 years from 2015 to 2019. Contact me at twitter @gratefulseconds

Friday, April 22, 2016

Got My Mojo Working in Philly 39 Years Ago Today







So 39 years ago today, on the day before I work embark on first of 8 shows in 1977 , there was this little gem at the Spectrum.

You might like:

14 Minutes of Half Step; First East Coast Estimated or the last stand-alone first set 20 minute Playing In the Band. First East Coast Scarlet>Fire. They are all here for your pleasure.




But I suggest you will stay for the nice little ditty playing in the background (foreground?) now.

It's called Dancin>Got My Mojo Working>Dancin>The Wheel>Terrapin Station.  No need for an encore after that. Enjoy.

No comments: