Garcia said “We were great for seconds on end.” I was lucky to see Jerry play for about 1,000,000 seconds exactly. Thanks for your 1,000,000 views here . Dave Davis wrote this blog for 500 posts and 5 years from 2015 to 2019. Contact me at twitter @gratefulseconds

Monday, May 30, 2016

1966: It's New! It's Groovy! It's A Happening with the Grateful Dead



So I am having too much fun lately researching the Grateful Dead mainly because it's new, groovy and a happening.  Today's post covers the media and the band in 1966.  Interesting that the first media mention of the band is in a Eureka Humboldt Post February 12, 1966 story on Ken Kesey. Take a look on what he says, it's awesome. Also check jgmf pieces on 1966



The piece below is priceless too with the beautiful photo




Here's some more grate-ness, but if you like, you can have the flacs of everything I know
All Available 1966 Shows I Know














No comments: